To maintain a leading and competitive edge in the fields of training, consultation and research, LMDC has established cooperation with similar international organizations and institutions aiming at enhancing capabilities and upgrading human resources managerial and technical skills among Egyptian business organizations. In efforts for developing business sectors’ human resources, LMDC offers international training grants that are provided by international training institutions. In addition, LMDC had successfully fulfilled training and consultation projects with major international aid agencies.
LMDC has strong relations with the international organizations worldwide and conducted many collaborative workshops and programs in multiple fields. LMDC also assists business sectors in establishing cooperation with international organizations aiming at exchange of knowledge, experience and to create opportunities for conducting business.
Our Strategic Partners:
- Singapore Cooperation Program Training Agency (SCPTA)
- Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
- Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP)
- Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation Program (ITEC)
- Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA)
- Japan-Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Embassy of Italy