To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.
Support and supply leaders and senior managers in both public and private sectors with the latest up to date knowledge and skills necessary to build a successful organizational cadres and leveraging overall performance in an efficient manner through executive training activities; consultancy work, research, IT solutions, and assessment.
LMDC Core Values
- Leadership in an outstanding manner
- Commitment in providing the best practices
- Continuous organizational development
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellence in achieving performance
- Believe in corporate social responsibilities
- Partnership with our counterparts
- Application of rules of governance
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the administrative state bodies and business organizations (public and private) through the development of human resources abilities and skills.
- Invest in human beings through the preparation and leadership development as well as the development of skills and capabilities in various areas of business.
- Provide training and consulting services to business organizations in the development of its human resources which is considered as the most important element of progress.
- Give advice and help to the units of the administrative state bodies and business organizations regarding all administrative and organizational areas through the study of all administrative problems and providing solutions and follow up implementation.
- Develop and implement programs and training courses, seminars, symposia and conferences in accordance to the economic and administrative development policy.
- Identify the development needs and improve the continual performance.
- Prepare studies and research and provide administrative and organizational consultancy.
- Improve the quality of services provided