This program is designed to qualify middle and senior managers in companies, institutions and state agencies in all sectors and make them acquire modern managerial skills to improve the standards of performance in all sectors According to the scientific and research principles, with an emphasis on professional and applicable aspects.
- University Graduate, applicant should have a bachelor of commerce from one of the Egyptian universities or its equivalent from another institute with a minimum pass rate of GOOD.
- If the applicant graduated from the faculty of Commerce with pass rate less than GOOD, he should take about (3 prerequisite courses) according to the program's council decisions.
- Non-commercial students, should take about (3 prerequisite courses) according to the program's council decisions.
- A minimum of two years practical experience (for the Arabic program), and five years (for English program).
- Successfully pass the interview with the program's council.
- The admission application from the MBA department.
- Graduation Certificate
- Academic Transcript for non- commercials.
- The accreditation from the Supreme Council of Universities for applicants from universities not affiliated to the council.
- 6 photos.
- Position of the military statues for those under 30 years.
- Updated C.V
- Certificate of experience 2years for Arabic program/5 years for English program.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Copy of the ID Card/ Passport
- 2 years (18 month)/ four semesters.
- Classes meet twice a week on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The EMBA Program study duration will be for two years for core curriculums and elective ones, divided into two semesters.
- 48 accredited hours, 13 course for the obligatory, and 2 elective courses for each specialization.
|The First Year|
|1st Semester||4 Core Curriculums||12 hours|
|2nd Semester||4 Core Curriculums||12 hours|
|The Second Year|
4 Elective Curriculums
|Total Credit Hours||48 credit hours|
- Essentials of Business
- Essentials of Accounting
- Essentials of Economics
- 1st Semester
- Managerial Economics
- Organization Behavior & Development
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Decision Support Tools
- 2nd Semester
- Financial Decision Making
- Business, Regulations & Fiscal Policies
- Managerial Accounting & Control
- 3rd Semester
- Strategic Marketing
- Investment & Portfolio Management
- International Business Management
- Information Technology Strategy
- 4th Semester
- Business Strategy
- Tow Elective Course
- Tow Elective Course or Research Project
|The 4th Semester|
Financial Marketing & Institution
Technology & Operations Management
Financial Control Systems
|7.||Accounting Information Systems|
Human Resource Planning & Development
Logistics & Supply chain Management
Taxation & Business Strategy
Contemporary Taxation & Customs Issues